Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please arrive early for your appointment to allow time for registration.
- Please print out and bring in your new patient packet (click for access).
- Please bring your ID (driver's license), insurance card(s) and your insurance co-payment which will be collected at registration.
- Please bring a written list of medications including vitamins, herbal and over the counter medicines that you are on. Print out a medication reconciliation form, available here in PDF format using Adobe Acrobat, fill it out and bring it to your doctor appointments.
- Please bring a list of healthcare concerns you would like to discuss.
Patient satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to complete a comment card while in the office, visit with the manager or call the St. Vincent Healthcare Customer Service Line at 406-238-6006 with comments or concerns. We look forward to serving you.
Print out a medication reconciliation form, available here in PDF format using Adobe Acrobat, fill it out and bring it to all your doctor appointments. (This form can also be found in your new patient packet printout.)
If you do not already have an Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy now from Adobe Acrobat.