St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks a well-trained, compassionate Intensivist for our ICU group.
- Employed Critical Care Intensivist positionGreat practice that focuses on quality lifestyle.
- ICU full time shift work that covers a 23-bed medical surgical ICU utilizing an open unit in which the Intensivist is a mandatory consult.
- Strong Hospitalist program / Multidisciplinary team environment.
- SVH is staffed for 220 beds and is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 800,000 people each year.
- AASM accredited sleep center; Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
- SVH invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system and Da Vinci Robotics.
- SVH is ranked Best for Heart Attack Care and #15 for Quality in the nation.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit staffed 24/7 with Board Certified Pediatric Intensivists.
- Full complement of medical specialties available.
- Epic EMR both ambulatory and inpatient.
- Competitive guaranteed market based salaries including productivity incentives.
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances, and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent School System.
- Abundant recreational activities year round.
For future information, please contact: Therese Teske, SVH Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org, (406) 237-4017.