Family Practice - Heights
Award winning St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks well-trained, compassionate Family Practice physician for our Outpatient clinic.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00am-5pm.
- Established practice of 4 Family Practice physicians; call is 1:4.
- Full Hospitalist Program.
- Full array of family medicine services provided.
- Diagnostics and procedures performed onsite.
- On-site laboratory & x-ray services.
- Competitive guaranteed market based salaries, including productivity incentives.
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
- SVH is staffed for 220 beds and is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 900,000 people each year.
- AASM accredited sleep center; Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
- SVH invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system and Da Vinci Robotics.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit staffed 24/7 with Board Certified Pediatric Intensivists.
- 7 bed PICU, 22 bed Level III NICU.
- 1 Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians and 4 Neonatologists on Medical Staff.
- Pediatric specialists on Medical Staff include: Neurology, Hematology/Oncology, Cardiology, Behavioral and Developmental, Urology, GI and Orthopedics.
- SVH is ranked Best for Heart Attack Care and #15 for Quality in the nation.
- SVH is known for providing superb patient care.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent School System.
- Abundant recreational activities year round.
For further information, please contact Therese Teske, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org