Award winning St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, MT, seeks well-trained, compassionate physician to provide Geriatric care at the St. Vincent Physician Network Long Term Clinic.
- Full time employed position
- Clinic consist of two physicians and two NP
- Part of the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Clinic is located across from the main hospital
- Physician rounds on patients in Long Term Care facilities, Assisted Living Facilities & in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Great practice that focuses on quality lifestyle
- AASM accredited sleep center; Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
- SVH invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system and Da Vinci Robotics
- Known for providing superb patient care
- SVH is ranked Best for Heart Attack Care and #15 for Quality in the nation
- St. Vincent Healthcare's laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and our cancer program is recognized by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) as an Approved Cancer Program
- SVH is staffed for 220 beds and is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 700,000 people each year
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location
- Excellent School System
- Abundant recreational activities year round - hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping
- Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary Structure, based on MGMA
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances, and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
About our Geriatric Assessment Program
Our Geriatric Assessment Program is designed for evaluating the unique challenges and needs of seniors. An interdisciplinary team of physicians, case managers, psychologists, pharmacists and therapists evaluate and assess the patient's physical, cognitive and emotional health and functional capabilities. From this analysis, the team develops an individualized plan of care that identifies conditions and recommends treatment options. Our team works closely with the patient's primary care physician by providing progress reports and recommendations. The goal of the assessment is to help the patient maintain the highest level of function.
- Balance and/or gait disturbances
- Eating, swallowing and communication disorders
- Sports, work and motor vehicle injuries
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and issues related to aging
- Low vision disorders
- Pain management to enhance activities of daily living
Contact: Therese Teske, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or 406-237-4017.