Family Practice - Absarokee
Forbes and Fortune Small Business Magazine rank Billings, Montana - the Best!
Award winning St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana, seeks well-trained, compassionate Family Practice physician for our rural primary care clinic in the beautiful community of Absarokee, Montana.
- Rural clinic, Advance Cardiac Life Support site, with one physician, looking for additional FP physician.
- Full time, employed position.
- One RN and one receptionist on staff.
- ED Call in nearby rural hospital is optional, but not required.
- On-Site EKG's; all are over read at St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings.
- Outpatient Practice.
- Admissions are sent to main hospital, St. Vincent Healthcare, in Billings, which is approximately 40 miles away.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm.
- 14-16 patients/per provider/per day.
- On-Site Wave Laboratory & limited X-Ray Services.
- Beautiful rural community, nestled in the mountains.
- 1000 population in community, service area is approximately 3000.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary, based on MGMA.
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
Contact: Therese Teske, SVH Physician Recruiter at email@example.com (406) 237-4017