Forbes and Fortune Small Business Magazine rank Billings, Montana - the Best!
Practice medicine in a city ranked as one of the Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes, 2009) and the Best Small City in which to start a business (Fortune Small Business Magazine, November 2009).
Award winning St. Vincent Healthcare and St. Vincent Children's Healthcare in Billings, Montana, seeks well-trained, compassionate Pediatric Surgeon.
- Established practice of 7 general, laparoscopic, vascular and thoracic surgeons
- Possible academic appointment available
- 22 bed dedicated pediatric floor and 7 bed PICU supported by Board Certified Pediatric Intensivists who are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- 22 bed Level III NICU supported by 4 Neonatologists
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician on Medical Staff
- Pediatric specialists on Medical Staff include: Neurology, Cardiology, Behavioral and Developmental, Urology, GI and Orthopedics
- Pediatric Specialty Clinics include: Cleft/Craniofacial; Cystic Fibrosis; Endocrine; Gastrointestinal; Genetic High Risk Infant Follow-up; Hematology; Metabolic; Nephrology Neural Tube Defect; Neurology and Rehabilitation
- Family friendly Level II trauma emergency department
- Pediatric specialty clinics which serve patients from Montana and Wyoming
- Pediatric rehabilitation including physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location
- Excellent School System
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping
- Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary Structure, based on MGMA
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances, and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
- SVH is staffed for 220 beds and is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 900,000 people each yearKnown for providing superb patient care
- AASM accredited sleep center; Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
- SVH invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system and Da Vinci Robotics
Contact: Therese Teske, SVH Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 237-4017