Hospital Medical Records
(AKA Health Information Management)
St. Vincent Healthcare does not have centralized medical records. Medical records for St. Vincent Physician Network (SVPN) are available by contacting the physician office.
Use the main entrance at 1233 N 30th Street, go through the lobby and turn right after the Guest Services desk. The Medical Records office is the last door on the left before exiting the hospital on the 12th Street access. Please note, this door locks upon exiting the hospital.
- Birth Certificate Copies
- Copies of birth certificates must be requested through Montana Public Health and Human Services. Their number is 406-444-4228.
- Medical Record Copies
- Click here for printable version of Authorization for Release of Information (PDF)* (in Español)
- St. Vincent Healthcare contracts with Healthport for release of information services.
- Fee charges may be applied in accordance with St. Vincent Healthcare and Healthport. You will be notified of applicable fees before your request is processed.
- Please allow 7 to 10 days to receive record copies.
You may fax, mail, or e-mail your completed Authorization for Release of Information to:
St. Vincent Healthcare
Health Information Management Department
1233 North 30th St.
Billings, MT 59101
Fax: 406-237-3297 or 406-237-3280
If you email the form, it must be physically signed and attached as a scanned document.
*The document below is available as printable (PDF) file using Adobe Acrobat. If you do not already have an Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy now from Adobe Acrobat.