Live and work in beautiful Big Sky Country - Billings, Montana!
Award winning St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana is looking for a well-trained, compassionate Endovascular Neurosurgeon.
- Employed position.
- Call 1:4.
- Travel to rural outreach clinics 1-2/month.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent School System.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary Structure, based on MGMA.
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement.
- SVH is staffed for 220 beds and is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 900,000 people each year.
- AASM accredited sleep center; Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
- SVH invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional biplaner angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system, 2 Stealth Stations and Da Vinci Robotics.
Contact: Therese Teske, SVH Physician Recruiter at email@example.com (406) 237-4017