Aging Well at St. Vincent Healthcare is a low cost membership program designed for adults 50 and older in our community who are seeking an independent, healthy and active lifestyle.
Aging Well offers wellness programs, health screenings, health education, physician referrals and discounts on health-related products and services, as well as provides discounts at partner area businesses.
Your Aging Well membership is a great way to make new friends, discover new interests and get more out of life.
Aging Well Incentives and Discounts
Being a member of Aging Well gives you access to wellness programs and special discounts. Carry your card with you, as you will need to show your card to receive these incentives.
- St. Vincent Healthcare Good Day Café - 20% off your purchase
- St. Vincent Healthcare Gift Shops (Loose Ends & The Gift Corner) - Discount on your birthday
- The Burger Dive - 10% off your meal
- Granite Health and Fitness West End - No initiation fee, $46 per person, $73 per couple
- Granite Health and Fitness Heights - No initiation fee, $35 per person, $60 per couple
- Fitness 19 - $20 joining fee, $15 per month
- Anytime Fitness - $30 per month, $25 key fee
- Travel Café - Free XPLOR Club Membership
- Expert Tires - $10 off any regular price oil change, 10% off regular price repair or tires
- AARP - Discount on class admission fee
Membership Services and Benefits:
Health and Wellness Lectures, Health Screenings and AARP Driver's Safety Program
Dining in the St. Vincent Healthcare cafeteria, the Good Day Café, St. Vincent Healthcare gift shops-Loose Ends and the Gift Corner, participating area businesses, special programs and events
Membership Fee $10 per person or $15 for a couple
If you are an existing Gold Advantage Member, you will automatically become an Aging Well member. However, if you would like a new membership card please call us and we'd be happy to assist you.
Contact: 406-237-8787 to sign up or for any questions about this program.