St. Vincent Healthcare is a not-for-profit, faith-based, Mission-driven, 286 licensed bed hospital, with 30 clinics led by a local community Board of Directors and sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCLHS).
Competitive compensation packages include CME, medical, dental, retirement, flex spending plans and more!
To apply for a position you are interested in based on work experience and schedule required; please email cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Please indicate which specific position you are interested in. Thank you!
Midwifery and Women's Health - Certified Nurse Midwife - Full-time
- 1 year CNM work experience preferred.
- CNM primarily providing antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care with some GYN care.
- First assist with cesareans, but can be trained.
- Currently 20-30 births/month, but looking to expand.
- Supportive consulting physicians and nursing staff.