St. Vincent Healthcare is a not-for-profit, faith-based, Mission-driven, 286 licensed bed hospital, with 30 clinics led by a local community Board of Directors and sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCLHS).
Competitive compensation packages include CME, medical, dental, retirement, flex spending plans and more!
To apply for a position you are interested in based on work experience and schedule required; please email cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Please indicate which specific position you are interested in. Thank you!
Midwifery and Women's Health- Certified Nurse Midwife- Full-time
- 1 year CNM work experience preferred
- CNM primarily providing antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care - some GYN and primary care
- First assist with cesareans, but can be trained
- Shared clinic/call
- Currently 20-30 births/month, but looking to expand
- Supportive consulting physicians and nursing staff
Cody OB/GYN - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
- 2-3 years Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner experience required.
- Will be sole NP primarily providing office prenatal care and GYN care.
- 5 days/40 hours per week in clinic hours (no call coverage required).
Cody, WY Family Practice - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
- Nurse Practitioner with at least two years FP work experience required.
- Rural medicine experience preferred.
- Clinic hours are Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri 8a-5p and Wed 8a-8p.
- No call coverage required.
- Must be comfortable working as solo provider when physician is out of the office.