St. Vincent Healthcare is a not-for-profit, faith-based, Mission-driven, 286 licensed bed hospital, with 30 clinics led by a local community Board of Directors and sponsored by SCL Health.
Competitive compensation packages include CME, medical, dental, retirement, flex spending plans and more!
Long Term Care Facility - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Relief (PRN)
- Prefer 1 yr. NP or PA experience but will consider new grad with strong, proven background in Geriatrics.
- Weekend call duty rotated with all providers.
- Works in Nursing Home settings and travels to these facilities throughout the community.
- Must have clean driving record and proof of insurability.
Midwifery and Women's Health - Certified Nurse Midwife - Full-time
- 1 year CNM work experience preferred.
- CNM primarily providing antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care - some GYN and primary care.
- First assist with cesareans, but can be trained.
- Shared clinic/call.
- Currently 20-30 births/month, but looking to expand.
- Supportive consulting physicians and nursing staff.
Hospitalist - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - FTE 1.0
We are looking to add two inpatient NP or PA's to work within our Hospitalist group. Responsibilities will include history and physicals, admissions, discharges, family meetings, floor call, participation in quality and various hospital committees.
- Montana license to practice as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with prescriptive authority required.
- Current DEA Registration required.
- Minimum 3 years inpatient nursing/patient care experience required.
- Exposure to and ability to work proficiently with Electronic Medical Records Systems.
- No call coverage required.
- Schedule will include some weekends and holidays based on shared schedule with the Hospitalist team.
MSU-B - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - FTE .60
The MSU-B Advanced Practice Professional (APP) position will work at the various MSU-Billings campuses 24 hours/week during the fall/spring semesters and 12 hours/week during the summer.
MSU-B Community Responsibilities:
- The APP will also serve as Medical Director and therefore will be responsible for: reviewing and developing medical policies and procedures, assisting in the implementation and utilization of electronic health records, and assisting in achieving and maintaining accreditation.
- Provide service and develop the medical operations at both campus locations to best serve the various student populations.
- Serve as an advocate for health and wellness initiatives via participation on relevant committees and outreach opportunities.
- Oversee Nursing staff and mentor student nurses.
- Collaborate with the Mental Health Counselors and Student Wellness Coordinator to support and address any individual student needs as well as provide general awareness and education of health issues that come to the attention of the Health Services team.
- Work closely with the Student Health Services Director to provide relevant information and resources related to campus crisis planning and emergency response procedures for the campus that relate to areas that need medical and health expertise.
- Develop policies and provide oversight for clinical activities in the Student Health Services.
- Current Montana APP license with prescriptive authority & DEA certification.
- Proved previous patient care experience working autonomously is required.
- Previous APP experience in college or university health setting.
- Demonstrated experience supervising employees.
- Knowledge and treatment skills required of a nurse practitioner including knowledge of current health trends and medications.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment when working in a stressful, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a health service team.
Downtown Walk-In Clinic (12th Ave. N & N. 27th St.) - FTE .75 (30 hours per week) - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- One year NP or PA work experience (with all age groups) required.
- Urgent care or primary care experience preferred.
- Current clinic hours are 10a-8p, requiring 3 ten hour shifts per week.
- Must be open to sharing in weekend and holiday coverage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork skills required.
GI Clinic - Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
- 2 years NP or PA work experience, preferred.
- Position will work in both the GI clinic and GI surgical setting and also completing impatient rounding.
- Must be able to obtain MT licensure with prescriptive authority, prior to start date.
- Full-time, Monday-Friday – 40 hours per week schedule.
Heights Family Practice - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
- At least one year of Advanced Practice Professional work experience preferred.
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 7a-5:30p.
- Shared call coverage required.
Family Practice - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
Nurse Practitioner with at least two years FP work experience required.
Rural medicine experience preferred.
Clinic hours are Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri 8a-5p and Wed 8a-8p.
No call coverage required.
Must be comfortable working as solo provider when physician is out of the office.