St. Vincent Healthcare is a not-for-profit, faith-based, Mission-driven, 286 licensed bed hospital, with 30 clinics led by a local community Board of Directors and sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCLHS).
Competitive compensation packages include CME, medical, dental, retirement, flex spending plans and more!
To apply for a position you are interested in based on work experience and schedule required; please email cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which specific position you are interested in. Thank you!
Billings, MT - Long Term Care Facility - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Full-time
- Prefer 1 yr. NP or PA experience but will consider new grad with strong, proven background in Geriatics.
- Weekend call duty rotated with all providers.
- Works in Nursing Home settings and travels to these facilities throughout the community.
- Must have clean driving record and proof of insurability.
Billings, MT - Neuro Psychologist - Full-time
- Clinic hours Monday-Friday.
- Emergency Department call rotation with partners.
- Experience preferred.
Billings, MT - Midwifery and Women's Health - Certified Nurse Midwife - Full-time
- 1 year CNM work experience preferred.
- CNM primarily providing antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care - some GYN and primary care.
- First assist with cesareans, but can be trained.
- Shared clinic/call.
- Currently 20-30 births/month, but looking to expand.
- Supportive consulting physicians and nursing staff.
Billings, MT - Palliative Care/Acute Pain Service - Inpatient Setting - Nurse Practitioner - Part-time
- Part-time up to 32 hours/week.
- NP with 2 years work experience with internal medicine, pain management, hospital, or palliative care medicine.
- National certification through ANCC or AANP required.
- Special interest or certification in pain management and palliative care preferred.
- Monday - Friday schedule with occasional call duties.
- Nurse Practitioner's with MT APRN license with prescriptive authority preferred.
Billings, MT - GI Clinic - Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
Cody, Wyoming - OB/GYN - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
- 2 years NP or PA work experience, preferred.
- Position will work in both the GI clinic and GI surgical setting and complete in-patient rounding.
- Must be able to obtain MT licensure with prescriptive authority, prior to start date.
- Full-time, Monday-Friday - 40 hours per week schedule.
- 2-3 years Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner experience required.
- Will be sole NP primarily providing office prenatal care and GYN care.
- 5 days/40 hours per week in clinic hours (no call coverage required).
Cody, Wyoming - Family Practice - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
- Nurse Practitioner with at least two years FP work experience required.
- Rural medicine experience preferred.
- Clinic hours are Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri 8a-5p and Wed 8a-8p.
- No call coverage required.
- Must be comfortable working as solo provider when physician is out of the office.