St. Vincent Healthcare is a not-for-profit, faith-based, Mission-driven, 286 licensed bed hospital, with 30 clinics led by a local community Board of Directors and sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCLHS).
Competitive compensation packages include CME, medical, dental, retirement, flex spending plans and more!
To apply for a position you are interested in based on work experience and schedule required; please email cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which specific position you are interested in. Thank you!
Midwifery and Women's Health- Certified Nurse Midwife- Full-time
- 1 year CNM work experience preferred
- CNM primarily providing antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care - some GYN and primary care
- First assist with cesareans, but can be trained
- Shared clinic/call
- Currently 20-30 births/month, but looking to expand
- Supportive consulting physicians and nursing staff
Long Term Care Facility - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
- Prefer 1 year NP experience but will consider new grad with strong, proven background in Geriatrics.
- Physician Assistants are unable to be considered.
- Weekend call duty rotated with all providers.
- Works in Nursing Home settings and travels to these facilities throughout the community.
Cody OB/GYN - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
- 2-3 years Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner experience required.
- Will be sole NP primarily providing office prenatal care and GYN care.
- 5 days/40 hours per week in clinic hours (no call coverage required).