Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Opportunities
At St. Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians. Billings, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, offering hiking, fishing, hunting, cycling, skiing and two National Parks all under the Big Sky. As one of the largest medical facilities in the region, we provide big city Cardiology care in a better family environment.
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives and loan repayment
- Start Date Bonus, Moving Allowances, and CME Reimbursement
- Full-time employed position
- Large patient base and potential to grow
- Thriving medical community in a family –oriented suburban location
- Connect to patients across a broad geography
- Enjoy the extensive beauty and opportunities Montana has to offer year-round
To apply for a position, select 'Search and Apply for Jobs'. Search by the requisition number listed in the job opportunity for your position of interest. If you have an additional questions and would like to speak to a recruiter, please email your inquiry to email@example.com and a recruiter will contact you. Thank you!
Billings, MT Positions
Hospitalist - Nurse Practitioner - FTE 1.0 - Requisition #15007350
We are looking to add two inpatient NP's to work within our Hospitalist group. Responsibilities will include history and physicals, admissions, discharges, family meetings, floor call, participation in quality and various hospital committees.
- Montana license to practice as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive authority required.
- Current DEA Registration required.
- Minimum 3 years inpatient nursing/patient care experience required.
- Exposure to and ability to work proficiently with Electronic Medical Records Systems.
- No call coverage required.
- Schedule will include some weekends and holidays based on shared schedule with the Hospitalist team.
Internal Medicine & Diabetes - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time - Requisition #15007351
- Nurse Practitioner with 1-2 years of experience in a clinic setting (diabetic care focus).
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm.
- Call coverage, via phone, required.
Fortin Pediatric Specialty Clinic - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time - Requisition #16007344
- Advanced Practice Professional with 1-2 years of pediatric work experience required.
- Pediatric Certification preferred.
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Some Call coverage required.
Cardiovascular Surgery – Advanced Practice Nurse or Physician Assistant - Full-time - Requisition #16001610
- FT Position with competitive compensation and full benefit package.
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives and loan repayment.
- Surgical experience preferred, also open to new graduates.
- Assist in the coordination of care for cardiac patient population.
- Some call required.
ICU Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Full-time - Requisition #16007425
- Experience in ICU preferred but not required.
- Comfortable with procedures.
- Superior communication skills.
- Flexible hours.
- Maintain confidence through the dynamic setting of the ICU.