St. Vincent Healthcare seeks U.S. trained BE/BC certified physicians for our Gastroenterologist Clinic.
Full time employed position.
- Physician will practice the full scope of general gastroenterology.
- Skills in ERCP and/or EUS would be a plus.
- State of the art GI Diagnostic Center.
- Call responsibilities are 1:3.
- Hospital is staffed for 220 beds and is a Level II Trauma Center.
- SVH is a regional destination hospital with a full complement of medical specialties available.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent School Systems.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Competitive salaries with productivity incentives.
- Start date bonus, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact a physician recruiter:
Carrie Ballard at (406) 237-4002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alice Davis at (406) 237-4001 or Alice.Davis@sclhs.net