St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks well-trained, compassionate physician to provide Geriatric care at the St. Vincent Physician Network Long Term Clinic.
- Great practice that focuses on quality lifestyle.
- Clinic is located across from the main hospital.
- Physician rounds on patients in Long Term Care facilities, Assisted Living Facilities & in Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Full complement of medical specialties available.
- Epic EMR.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Full-time employed position.
- Excellent school system.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Competitive salaries with productivity incentives.
- Start date bonus, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement.
About our Geriatric Assessment Program
Our Geriatric Assessment Program is designed for evaluating the unique challenges and needs of seniors. An interdisciplinary team of physicians, case managers, psychologists, pharmacists and therapists evaluate and assess the patient’s physical, cognitive and emotional health and functional capabilities. From this analysis, the team develops an individualized plan of care that identifies conditions and recommends treatment options. Our team works closely with the patient’s primary care physician by providing progress reports and recommendations. The goal of the assessment is to help the patient maintain the highest level of function.
- Balance and/or gait disturbances.
- Eating, swallowing and communication disorders.
- Sports, work and motor vehicle injuries.
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and issues related to aging.
- Low vision disorders.
- Pain management to enhance activities of daily living.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact a physician recruiter:
Alice Davis at (406) 237-4001 or Alice.Davis@sclhs.net