Award winning St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks a well-trained, compassionate physician to join our growing Hospitalist practice.
- Four providers are on during the day and one at night.
- Flexible, 12 hour shift-based scheduling that allows for outside interests and activities.
- Open ICU with excellent Intensivists 24/7.
- Hospital is staffed for 220 beds and is a Level II Trauma Center.
- AM Call shift provider rounds on patients and is primarily responsible for any admissions and/or consults.
- Second AM provider also rounds on patients but does not admit or consult on patients.
- PM call shift provider is not obligated to remain in the hospital, but a "call room" is available for his/her use; required to come.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit staffed 24/7 with Board Certified Pediatric Intensivists.
- SVH is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 900,000 people each year.
- AASM accredited sleep center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
- SVH invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system and Da Vinci Robotics.
- Epic EMR both ambulatory and inpatient.
- Full complement of medical specialties available. Known for providing superb patient care.
- Full time employed position - Excellent benefits.
- Competitive guaranteed market based salaries including productivity incentives.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent school system.
- Abundant recreational activities year round.
- Sign-on incentives, moving allowances, and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
For more information, please contact Therese Teske, Physician Recruiter, at (406) 237-4017 email@example.com.