St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks U.S. trained BE/BC certified, compassionate physicians to join our Hospitalist practice.
- Six providers are on during the day and one swing shift and one night shift
- Flexible, 12 hour shift-based.
- Open ICU with excellent Intensivists 24/7.
- Hospital is staffed for 220 beds and is a Level II Trauma Center.
- AASM accredited sleep center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
- Epic EMR both ambulatory and inpatient.
- Full time employed position.
- Competitive salaries.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent School System.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Start date bonus, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact a physician recruiter:
Carrie Ballard at (406) 237-4002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Therese Teske at (406) 237-4017 or email@example.com