St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks U.S. trained BE/BC certified, compassionate physicians to join our Hospitalist practice.
- Six providers are on during the day and one swing shift and one night shift
- Flexible, 12 hour shift-based.
- Open ICU with excellent Intensivists 24/7.
- Hospital is staffed for 220 beds and is a Level II Trauma Center.
- AASM accredited sleep center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
- Epic EMR both ambulatory and inpatient.
- Full time employed position.
- Competitive salaries.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent School System.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Start date bonus, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact Carrie Ballard, Physician Recruiter at (406) 237-4002 or email@example.com.