St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join our expanding Heart and Vascular program focused on team collaboration and quality outcomes for our patients.
At St. Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians. Billings, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, offering hiking, fishing, hunting, cycling, skiing and two National Parks all under the Big Sky. As one of the largest medical facilities in the region, we provide big city cardiology care in a better family environment.
- Work with a team of cardiologists to develop a strong regional Cardiovascular Center, including outreach to surrounding communities across a broad geography
- Join a comprehensive cardiovascular program that includes open heart surgery, a brand new hybrid operating suite, TAVR and full cardiac imaging services
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives and loan repayment
- Open to new post fellowship graduates - must be BC/BE and US trained
- Enjoy a climate with all 4 seasons, and the extensive outdoor recreation that Montana has to offer year-round
- Family friendly community and big city amenities
- Start Date Bonus, Moving Allowances, and CME Reimbursement
Currently recruiting an additional Interventional Cardiologist to join our team
Contact Carrie Ballard, Physician Recruiter for details:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 406-237-4002
St Vincent Healthcare cannot support J-1 or H1-B Waivers.