St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana is looking for U.S. trained, board certified Neurosurgeon:
SVH currently employs 3 neurosurgeons who perform functional, general and pain management neurosurgery as well as full spectrum of brain and spinal disorders.
- All sub specialties will be considered.
- SVH has 3 Neuro Radiologists, 3 outpatient neurologists, 2 hospitalist neurologists, and two weeks/ month of pediatric neurology services.
- Acclaimed rehabilitation department.
- Comprehensive Neuroscience Center with 3T MRI and digital x-ray room.
- 2 dedicated neurosurgical operating suites fully equipped with up-to-date cutting edge technology, including an O-Arm and full navigation, and a biplane angiography suite adjacent to the neurosurgical suites.
- Call 1:4.
- Travel to rural outreach clinics 1-2/month.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent school system.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Competitive salaries with productivity incentives.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact a physician recruiter:
Carrie Ballard at (406) 237-4002 or email@example.com