St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks a U.S. trained, BE/BC certified Occupational Medicine Physician with MRO certification to join our Occupational Health Clinic.
Busy, well established practice.
- Current practice consist of one Physician (exiting), 1 PA, 1 NP and 12 additional staff members.
- Clinic serves over 400 companies.
- Responsibilities include medical records reviews, independent evaluations, complex work comp cases, marketing, etc.
- Employed full time position, Clinic hours are Monday – Friday (7am-5pm).
- Limited back-up after hours call coverage for contracted company.
- Collegial medical staff has the full range of specialists and subspecialists available for consultation and support as needed.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent School System.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Competitive salaries.
- Start date bonus, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact a physician recruiter:
Alice Davis at (406) 237-4001 or Alice.Davis@sclhs.net