St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana is seeking a Pulmonologist to join our team focused on team collaboration and quality outcomes for our patients.
Work where you vacation...
St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks U.S. trained BE/BC physician for our Pulmonology Clinic. An outdoor enthusiast's paradise; Montana offers hiking, fishing, hunting, cycling, skiing and two national parks all under the Big Sky. Within our community you will find excellent schools including two universities and affordable housing which help to make this the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Enjoy the extensive beauty and opportunities Montana has to offer year round
- Ski resort area and Yellowstone National Park only 60 miles away
- Pulmonology and Critical Care, employed position
- Full service Pulmonology clinic
- High quality medical care, Level 2 Trauma Center
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives and loan repayment
- Start date bonus, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Billings, Montana was rated by Kiplinger as one of the top 10 places to live
Contact Alice Davis, Physician Recruiter for details:
email@example.com | (406) 237-4001