Family Practice - Cody, WY
Award winning St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks board certified, US, well-trained, compassionate Family Practice physician for our outpatient clinic in Cody, Wyoming (107 miles from Billings, MT)
- Practice consist of two providers
- Clinic Hours – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday and Saturdays 8:30 a.m. – Noon (rotate with clinic colleagues). Office is closed for nationally celebrated holidays, flexible hours including early mornings or evenings
- Population of Cody, WY – Approximately 9,600
- Patient base population– Approximately 40,000 within the Big Horn Basin area served
- Current Equipment and Procedures available in the practice – Waived lab testing, general phlebotomy, EKG, Holter monitor, Ipro continuous glucose monitor testing, PADnet studies
- Future growth – marketing and outreach services
- Will consider new graduates. Available outreach opportunities
- Call responsibilities – Currently the clinic providers share call for critical lab values only on a 24/7 basis. Call back is considered – rare.
- Hospital coverage - the local hospital has a Hospitalist program for patients over 18 years of age.
- Practice has been established in the community for about 10 years
- Competitive guaranteed market based salaries including productivity incentives.
- Excellent Benefits, Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances, CME reimbursement and loan forgiveness.
- Geographically located (52 miles) to Yellowstone National Park (east entrance)
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location
- Multiple outdoor amenities – skiing (Red Lodge MT 64 miles northeast, Sleeping Giant small town resort 51 miles east), hiking, mountain biking, camping, hunting etc.
- Public school system – highly rated with many student/teacher ratios 35:1
- Family friendly community with safe living environment – Buffalo Bill Historical Center, Nightly Rodeo (Rodeo Capital of the World – nightly June – August), Indoor hockey, outstanding community recreation center & library.
- Chamber of Commerce website – http://codychamber.org/
For more information, please contact Therese Teske at (406) 237-4017 or firstname.lastname@example.org .