Health and Wellness
Health and wellness is an important key to a happy life. Here we have assembled resources to provide you with the latest in health information. If you need information for yourself or a family member, our web services are available 24 hours a day. St. Vincent Healthcare is dedicated to your health and wellness.
Nurse Advisor allows you to e-mail a health question to one of our nurses.
St. Vincent Healthcare sponsors many primary care clinics in and around Billings.
Take the first step in managing your health and well-being with LabCheck - a new self-directed laboratory health screening service.
We invite you to use our online tools for trustworthy health information:
- St. Vincent Healthcare Health Sciences Library
- Reliable information is a key component to good health. To bring you the latest, accredited information, we have consolidated links to the best health and healthcare-related web resources.
- Informative Health Classes & Events are one of the many ways that we help promote a healthy community.
- Find out what you need to know about herbal supplements available here in PDF format using Adobe Acrobat.
- View our patient guide for drug interactions available here in PDF format using Adobe Acrobat.
- Print out a medication reconciliation form, available here in PDF format using Adobe Acrobat, fill it out and bring it to your doctor's appointments.
If you do not already have an Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy now from Adobe Acrobat.