Hardin Clinic - Appointments & Referrals
For Appointments & Information
Online: Click here to request an appointment.
- Patients are seen by appointment only so that ample time can be reserved for examination and discussion.
- If you have an urgent need for care, please call our office for an appointment the same day.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment to allow time for registration/check-in.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and your insurance co-payment which will be collected at registration.
- Please bring a written list of medications including herbal and over the counter medicines that you are on. Print out a medication reconciliation form, available here in PDF format using Adobe Acrobat, fill it out and bring it to your doctor's appointments.
- Please bring a list of healthcare concerns you would like to discuss with your physician.
- Please schedule your follow-up blood pressure checks, injections and lab tests at least 24 hours in advance so that we can prepare for your visit.
Referral to Other Specialists
As primary care providers, our physicians stay in touch with other specialists to care for your total health needs. If you or a family member has a special need, we can put you in touch with the right physicians and healthcare institutions. Specialist outreach clinics for orthopedic surgeons and podiatrists are also available; please call for dates and times.
We maintain and secure your records onsite, which are available to you or your physician. For the release of your medical records, it is required that you fill out an Authorization for Release of Information form, which can be mailed to the St. Vincent Physician Network-Hardin upon completion.
Patient satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to complete a comment card while in the office, visit with the manager or call the St. Vincent Healthcare Customer Service Line at 406-238-6006 with comments or concerns. We look forward to serving you.
Note: Forms are a PDF, which requires Adobe Acrobat. Click here to download a free copy.