Nicview Webcam System
Click here to log in.
When a baby requires care in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), it is a stressful time for the entire family. But at St. Vincent Healthcare, thanks to generous donors to our St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation, we've made it a little easier: new moms and dads can have the reassurance of watching their baby grow and develop from their computer or mobile device.
The Nicview Webcam System creates a virtual window to your baby in the NICU. We provide individual cameras mounted above the isolettes to provide parents with real-time viewing securely over the Internet. St. Vincent Healthcare offers the Nicview Webcam System as a free service to our patients.
Strengthening the Bond
Bonding between parents and their newborn is as important in the NICU as it is at home. Having the ability to watch your baby from the convenience of your computer or mobile device can help keep you involved and informed—and strengthens the connection between you and your baby.
The webcam is easy to access, and there are no software downloads or Adobe Flash plug-ins. If you can access the Internet, you can use this webcam. If you have technical difficulties, customer service support is available 24/7 at (855) 642-8439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure and Reliable
All video and information is secured with 256-bit SSL encryption (the web security standard).
The following are important things to know about Nicview:
- Before you or any of your family members or friends can view your baby with Nicview, you'll be asked to sign a consent form.
- You'll receive a unique username and password. Please don't share this information with anyone you don't want to have access to Nicview.
- In addition to those people you grant access to, only St. Vincent Healthcare authorized personnel can access the Nicview webcam.
- Only you as the baby's parents can activate the Nicview webcam.
- All video and information is secured, meeting the highest web security standard.
- No video is stored.