Pain Center - Physician Practice
At the St. Vincent Physician Network - Pain Center, we believe it is our responsibility to provide state-of- the-art pain management services to every member of our community.
Working together, the team at the St. Vincent Physician Network - Pain Center works with the patient and their family toward the following goals:
- To reduce pain from becoming a disabling force in an individual's day to day life activities.
- Return patients to a more active and satisfying lifestyle.
- Educate patients and family about the disease of chronic pain with an emphasis on symptom management and coping skills.
A focused and integrated interdisciplinary approach to care is provided under the guidance of our Pain Management experts.
Treatment options may include the following:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Behavioral Counseling
- Relaxation and Stress Management Techniques
- Pharmacotherapy - Opiod edications are never the ONLY treatment
- Invasive Medical Procedures
- Trigger Point Injections
- Joint Injections
- Epidural Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Radio-frequency Treatment
- Neurostimulator Implants
- Intrathecal Medication Pumps
- Other surgical treatments
PHYSICIANS & STAFF
Michael Schabacker, MD, Medical Director
Stuart Goodman, MD, Surgical Director
Scott Stayner, MD, PhD
Wade King, NP-C
Chris Graham, PA-C
Lisa Guthrie, NP-C
Hans Bone, PA-C
Consultation Service, Physician to Physician
Physicians of the St. Vincent Physician Network - Pain Center will provide consultation services to physicians or other medical professionals who manage patients with challenging pain problems but who wish to retain responsibility for the ongoing care of their patients.