St. Vincent Healthcare seeks a well-trained, compassionate, U.S. trained, Board-Certified/Eligible Dermatologist for our thriving Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
- Employed position with a great practice that focuses on quality lifestyle.
- Call: 1:3
- Office is adjacent to the hospital and connected by Sky Bridge.
- Dermatopathologist available located next door.
- St. Vincent Healthcare’s laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and our cancer program is recognized by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) as an Approved Cancer Program.
- Strong Hospitalist program / Multidisciplinary team environment.
- Full complement of medical specialties available.
- Epic EMR both ambulatory and inpatient.
- SVH is staffed for 220 beds and is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 800,000 people each year.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent School System.
- Competitive guaranteed market based salaries including productivity incentives.
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances, CME reimbursement and loan forgiveness.
- Part of the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- AASM accredited sleep center; Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III-B NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
- SVH invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system and Da Vinci Robotics.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
Contact: Therese Teske, St. Vincent Healthcare Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 237-4017