Live and work in beautiful Big Sky Country - Billings, Montana!
Award winning St. Vincent Healthcare and St. Vincent Children's Healthcare in Billings, MT, seeks well-trained, compassionate Endocrinologist to expand our diabetes center.
- Opportunity - Full time Endocrinology including diabetes or a mix of both general Internal Medicine and Endocrinology. Would also consider Internal Medicine physicians with a focus on diabetes.
- Join a 5 physician practice with two physicians specializing in diabetes management and experienced in intensive insulin therapy and real time glucose monitoring.
- Excellent support with three registered nurses and two registered dietitians, 3 who are Certified Diabetes Educators, that help patients learn how to manage diabetes as well as a diabetes prevention program.
- Full service Lab.
- Our SVH Diabetes Team also includes licensed counselors, pharmacists and physical therapists.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent school system.
- Abundant recreational activities year round - hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Excellent benefits and competitve salary structure, based on MGMA.
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances, and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
- SVH is a regional destination hospital, Level 2 trauma Center, licensed for 286 beds, which serves a four-state area, staffed for 22 and more than 900,000 people each year.
- Known for providing superb patient care.
Contact: Therese Teske, SVH Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org (406) 237-4017