Forbes and Fortune Small Business Magazine rank Billings, Montana - the Best!
Practice medicine in a city ranked as one of the Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes, 2009) and the Best Small City in which to start a business (Fortune Small Business Magazine, November 2009).
St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks a well-trained, compassionate Pediatric Neurologist.
- Known for providing superb patient care
- State of the Art facilities
- Superior OB care and surgical services at St. Vincent Healthcare Hospital
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician on Medical Staff
- Pediatric specialists on Medical Staff include: Neurology, Cardiology, Behavioral and Developmental, Urology, Hem/Onc, GI and Orthopedics
- Pediatric Specialty Clinics include: Cleft/Craniofacial; Cystic Fibrosis; Endocrine; Gastrointestinal; Genetic High Risk Infant Follow-up; Hematology; Metabolic; Nephrology Neural Tube Defect; Neurology and Rehabilitation
- 22 bed Level III NICU with award winning design, 4 Neonatologists, March of Dimes NICU Family Support Specialist
- Excellent School System
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping
- St. Vincent Healthcare invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system and Da Vinci Robotics
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit staffed 24/7 with Board Certified Pediatric Intensivists
- SVH is staffed for 220 beds and is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 900,000 people each year
- AASM accredited sleep center; Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
- Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary Structure, based on MGMA
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances, and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
Contact: Therese Teske, SVH Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 237-4017