Live and work in beautiful Big Sky Country - Billings, Montana!
Practice medicine in a city ranked as one of the Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes, 2009) and the Best Small City in which to start a business (Fortune Small Business Magazine, November 2009).
St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks a well-trained, compassionate Pulmonologist, Board Certified in Sleep.
- Great practice with maximum flexibility that focuses on quality lifestyle
- Full time Employed position
- 50% - 60% Sleep Practice, integrated with Pulmonology and Critical Care Practice
- Strong Hospitalist program
- St. Vincent Healthcare is a not-for-profit, faith-based, mission-driven hospital which is staffed for 220 beds and is a regional destination hospital
- SVH serves a four-state area and more than 800,000 people each year
- AASM accredited sleep center with State of the Art Sleep technology
- Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
- SVH invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system and Da Vinci Robotics
- SVH is ranked in the top 1% in the nation for overall quality, Total Benchmark Solutions and ranked 15th of 5,000 hospitals in the nation for overall quality, United States Federal Government
- Nationally Recognized Cardiology, Neurosciences, Stroke Care and Orthopedics
- Known for providing superb patient care
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location
- Excellent School System
- Abundant recreational activities year round - hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping
- Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary Structure, based on MGMA
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances, and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
Contact: Therese Teske, SVH Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or (406) 237-4017.