Award winning St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana is looking for a board certified/board eligible, compassionate Sleep Specialist to join our accredited sleep program.
- Clinic based, Employed position.
- Existing Sleep Program accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine for both in-lab and home testing.
- Strong Hospitalist program / Multidisciplinary team environment.
- Full complement of medical specialties available.
- Epic EMR both ambulatory and inpatient.
- Travel to rural outreach clinics 1-2/month.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent School System.
- Abundant recreational activities year round - hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Competitive guaranteed market based salaries including productivity incentives.
- Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement, loan forgiveness available.
- SVH is staffed for 200 beds and is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 800,000 people each year.
- Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
- SVH invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional biplaner angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system, 2 Stealth Stations and Da Vinci Robotics.
For further information, please visit us at http://www.svh-mt.org/ or contact Therese Teske, Physician Recruiter at Therese.Teske@sclhs.net 406-237-4017.