What to Expect - Inpatient Rehab
- A tour of our unit is offered prior to admission so you can personally meet our facility and staff.
- An individualized care plan that is developed to treat the whole person with regard to medical, physical, behavioral, functional, intellectual, emotional, cultural and spiritual needs.
- A dynamic daily therapy schedule tailored to the needs and goals of the patient. Typically 3 hours a day 5-7 days a week.
- Skilled clinicians and rehab nurses that have been trained in the latest treatment techniques and technology for the various diagnoses we treat.
- A weekly team conference that will be reviewed by your case manager.
- We are CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accredited, so you can expect we are following the industry standards for patient care and program services.