Cody Medical Oncology
As part of the Big Horn Basin Regional Cancer Center, we offer medical oncology therapy to patients througout the Big Horn Basin. You will work with a medical oncologist, who creates a treatment plan focused on eliminating cancer cells through the use of chemotherapy or other drugs or therapies. Our experienced staff individualizes your treatment plan to ensure that you are receiving the highest quality care during your treatments, utilizing the most current cancer treatment methods.
The staff includes a full-time board certified Medical Oncologist, experienced Physician Assistant, an Oncology Registered Nurse and support staff.
Special Services to Patients Include:
- Free Transportation within the Big Horn Basin area.
- Assistance with accommodations for patients traveling long distances.
- Financial aid, courtesy of PEAKS volunteers and the St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation.
- More accessible follow-up care with our Cody-based Medical Oncologist.
- An experienced staff with the longevity to prove that you're not just another cancer patient.
Click here to learn more about Big Horn Basin Regional Cancer Center.