Cody Radiation Oncology - Physician Practice
The St. Vincent Physician Network - Cody Radiation Oncology offers radiation therapy that wields a high impact on cancerous tissue while protecting healthy cells. Our experienced staff individualizes your treatment plan to ensure that you are receiving the highest quality care during your radiation treatments, utilizing the most high-tech, current cancer treatment methods.
The staff includes a full-time Board certified Radiation Oncologist, experienced Radiation Therapists, an Oncology Registered Nurse and support staff.
Special Services to Patients Include:
- Free Transportation within the Big Horn Basin area.
- Assistance with accommodations for patients traveling long distances.
- Financial aid, courtesy of PEAKS volunteers and the St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation.
- More accessible follow-up care with our Cody-based Radiation Oncologists.
- An experienced staff with the longevity to prove that you're not just another cancer patient.