Visiting hours are unlimited for immediate members of your family. Others may visit any day between 9am and 8pm.
We do our best to maintain a secure, peaceful atmosphere for our patients. For this reason, after 8pm all visitors must enter through the Emergency Department and check-in with the security officer. All other hospital entrances are locked at that time.
You may call the hospital any time, day or night to inquire about your loved one. However, in order to be compliant with privacy laws, you will be asked to set up a pass code with the hospital, with consent from the patient, in order for you to find out any privileged information. The number to the inpatient oncology unit is 237-7390.
St. Vincent Healthcare Guest Services can also assist you with hotels and car rental reservations at discounted rates. Stop by the desk in the Fortin Lobby, Monday-Friday 7:30am-8:30pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-8:30pm, or call 237-3399.
To contact a patient directly, dial 406-237-7 and then enter the patient's room number. For Guest Services and patient information dial 406-237-3399.
A Patient Accounts representative can assist you with questions about insurance and payment for your child's hospital stay. They can also answer questions about our Financial Assistance Policy in case you have concerns about paying for your medical care. Based on your eligibility and income level, St. Vincent Healthcare will discount some or the entire amount of your bill and help you make payment arrangements. Phone the business office at 237-3200.
You may seek guidance from a chaplain or priest by dialing extension 237-8240, or by calling the hospital operator and asking for Spiritual Care. The hospital chapel located off the Fortin Lobby is open all the time. You are welcome to use the chapel and join us in daily worship services. Catholic Mass is offered at 11:30am, Monday-Thursday. It is also broadcast on channel 18.
- The Good Day Cafe is located on the third floor of the hospital. Daily hours are from 6am- 8pm. Credit, debit and travelers checks welcomed.
- Big Sky Bistro is located on the 1st floor of the Allard Building and features warm and cold beverages, with a special focus on coffee drinks, breakfast and lunch in a quaint cafe atmosphere.
- Snack and beverage machines are located on the 3rd Floor in the Big Horn Room, on the 1st Floor near the Emergency Department entrance, and in Marillac Hall.
- Casablanca Coffee Shop is located on the 2nd floor of the Yellowstone Medical Center and is open Monday-Friday, 7am-4:30pm.
- Subway is located on the 2nd Floor of the Yellowstone Medical Center.
The Gift Corner is located in the Fortin Lobby and is open Monday-Thursday from 9am-8pm, Friday-Saturday from 9am-5pm, and Sunday from 10am-4pm and offers a variety of gifts including fresh flowers and cards. Call 406-237-3382 to order and a volunteer will deliver the item to the patient's room.
St. Vincent Healthcare offers cheer cards which allows you to send a message for delivery to a patient room.
St. Vincent Healthcare partners with CaringBridge to make communication easier so patients and families can stay in touch with loved ones. CaringBridge is a free, easy-to-use patient web site that helps family members and friends stay informed. Wireless internet access is available in most areas of the hospital.
Contact Guest Services at 237-3399 for access information.