Free Diabetes Health Seminar
November is Diabetes Awareness Month.
Join our team of diabetes professionals at a FREE seminar to learn proven ways to prevent and manage diabetes.
This seminar will include:
- Diabetes blood screening (finger stick)
- American Diabetes Association information and materials
- Healthy food tasting and recipes
- Qualify to win a free 10 month Diabetes Prevention Program
- Healthy exercise education from the Billings Family YMCA
Tuesday, November 19
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Mansfield Health Center
2900 12th Ave N #30W
Diabetes can cause irreparable damage to your heart, eyes, kidneys, nerves and more. Learn how to make simple choices in your lifestyle to prevent and manage the disease from our team of experts: Justen Rudolph, MD; Bev McHugh, RD; Jordan Teller, NP; and Jane Meszaros, RN CDE.
Refreshments and light appetizers will be served. Door prizes and giveaways throughout the evening.
Register today by calling (406) 237-7006 or click here.
Meet Your Diabetes Health Team