Emergency Level II Trauma Center
Our team of board certified emergency physicians, nurses and technicians skillfully treat patients with emergencies ranging from a child's late night fever to life-threatening accidents and heart attacks.
The Emergency Department is open 24-hours a day, everyday.
Emergency Department Expansion
- 9 additional private patient rooms
- Open 24 hours, 365 days a year
- 11 board certified physicians
- Expanded space will reduce waiting times
- Patients are assessed at check-in to assure they receive the most appropriate level of care; Emergency or Walk-in
- Dedicated radiology suite in both areas
- On-site MRI and hospital pharmacy
Emergency Department Contact
2910 12th Avenue North
For less emergent needs, visit one of our two Walk-in Clinics for quick, convenient treatment.
Level II Trauma Center
Level II trauma center status is a verification granted by the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma. St. Vincent Healthcare maintains its trauma center verification by providing round-the-clock coverage for all trauma emergencies, performing rigorous performance improvement and patient safety and offering trauma outreach education in the form of professional trauma training and public injury prevention.