Emergency and Trauma Center
Whether it be your child's late night fever to life-threatening accidents and heart attacks, our Emergency & Trauma Center is available 24-hours a day, every day to provide you with high quality care and service.
The depth and breadth of our team of board certified emergency physicians, specialty trained emergency nurses and technicians skillfully treat patients with a wide array of emergencies to all ages.
Our Level II trauma center status is a verification granted by the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma. St. Vincent Healthcare maintains its trauma center verification by providing round-the-clock coverage for all trauma emergencies, performing rigorous performance improvement and patient safety and offering trauma outreach education in the form of professional trauma training and public injury prevention.
Emergency & Trauma Center Highlights:
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- 15 Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians with over 170 combined years of service right here at the St. Vincent Healthcare Emergency & Trauma Center
- A commitment to caring, efficient service
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Pediatric Intensivists available for consultation through our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Dedicated radiology suite in the department to expedite diagnosis and treatment
- On-site MRI
- Hospital pharmacy open 24 hours for patient convenience.
- Consistently perform better than the national and Montana benchmarks for wait times and length of stay
Emergency & Trauma Center Contact
2910 12th Avenue North
Billings, MT 59101
For less emergent needs, visit one of our two Walk-in Clinics for quick, convenient treatment.