St. Vincent Healthcare Yellowstone Breast Center offers comprehensive services using state-of-the art equipment. Each exam is overseen and read by an experienced female radiologist and performed by an experienced technologist.
Our services include...
- Mobile Mammography
- Screening and Diagnostic Digital Mammography
- Computer Aided Detection (CAD)
- Breast MRI
- MRI Guided Breast Biopsy
- Breast Ultrasound
- Stereotactic Biopsy
- Bone Density Testing (DXA)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping and Biopsy
- Secondary Medical Opinion
- Breast Health Coordinator/Nurse Navigator specializing in general breast health, breast cancer education and support to newly diagnosed patients. To contact the SVH Breast Health Coordinator, please call 237-3115. Friends and family members of those with cancer are also welcome to call.
To make an appointment or for more information, call 406-237-4373.