St. Vincent has been caring for the region's children for more than 100 years. We understand the special needs of children and have worked to develop innovative and progressive services to meet those needs.
Our comprehensive pediatric services include:
Comprehensive Pediatric Hospital Care
Pediatric Specialty Care
- The region's most comprehensive list of sub-specialists for kids. Board certified pediatric specialists including:
- Pediatric Specialty Clinics
Pediatric Emergency Care
- Family friendly ER with medical equipment specially designed for kids
- Specially Trained Transport Teams for 24-Hour Transport regardless of where your child is located. A comprehensive trauma team responds to meet the unique needs of children that are traumatically injured.
- HELP Flight Helicopter
- HELP Flight Fixed Wing
Pediatric-friendly Surgery Options
Our compassionate staff will prepare you and your child for the experience of surgery. With the skills of the child life specialist department, the education is communicated in ways that the child will understand.
- Pediatric rehabilitation therapies including:
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Speech Therapy
- Ronald McDonald Care Mobile
Support for Families