Montana Pediatric Project
St. Vincent Healthcare is embarking on a bold vision for pediatric care. In collaboration with other hospitals and healthcare providers across Montana and the surrounding region, we have established The Montana Pediatric Project – an initiative to improve access to, and the quality of, healthcare for children throughout Montana and beyond.
There are more than 250,000 children in Montana and the surrounding region. Every year, the sickest kids often have to travel far from home to receive the care they need to get well. The Montana Pediatric Project will allow children to receive the care they need close to home:
- Pediatric Intensivists and Hospitalists to support the pediatric specialists already in place
- Pediatric trauma training for remote hospitals
- Telemedicine services
- Leading-edge pediatric technology
- Well-care for all children in the region
- Injury prevention education
- Clinical research focused on key pediatric health issues
- Ongoing medical education for providers across the state
The Montana Pediatric Project will ensure that, from this point forward, every child within a three-state area will receive the most comprehensive, clinically superior care they need to live their lives to the fullest.
If you would like to provide philanthropic support for the Montana Pediatric Project, please click here.