Where to Eat
St. Vincent Healthcare has several dining options for parents, friends and family who would like to eat in a location close to the NICU. They include:
- The Good Day Cafe is located on the third floor of the hospital. Daily hours: 6 am- 8 pm. Credit, debit and travelers checks welcomed.
- Big Sky Bistro is located on the 1st floor of the Allard Building. Offering alternative dining for employees, volunteers and guests, it includes coffee, drinks, breakfast and lunch in a quaint atmosphere.
- Casablanca Coffee Shop is located in the Yellowstone Medical Center, 2nd Floor (Monday-Friday, 7am-4:30pm.)
- Subway is located in the Yellowstone Medical Center, 2nd Floor.
- Snack and pop machines are located on the 3rd Floor (in the Good Day Cafe and in the Big Horn Room) and on the 1st Floor (near the Emergency Department entrance and in Marillac Hall.)